Black Trapezoid Concrete Grinding Shoes With 2 Diamond Segment Bars
In Australia and New Zealand, concrete grinding discs are usually called as concrete grinding shoes or diamond grinding shoes. These tools are “wore” on floor grinders and walk on (for grinding) concrete floor or terrazzo floors. Trapezoid concrete grinding shoe is the common grinding tools in the big “concrete grinding disc family”. Most floor grinders in the world are designed to be available with trapezoid shape disc or at least to use it with adapters.
Sunny Superhard Tools offers you the high-quality trapezoid concrete grinding shoes, with various shapes of the diamond segment. The most common segment shapes are rectangular, arrow, and round.
- The arrow segment is usually used for coarse grinding and coating removing.
- The rectangular segment is usually used for coarse and medium grinding.
- The round segment is usually used for medium and fine grinding.
Wide range of diamond grit and great different bonds help to grind your concrete/terrazzo floor efficiently.
- Trapezoid concrete grinding shoes with 3 M6 thread holes, can be used on most floor grinders
- Superior diamond segment formulas for different applications
- Different segment shapes for different grinding levels (coarse grinding, medium grinding, and fine grinding)
- Wide range of diamond grits to choose from
- Optional packaging – 6 or 9 pieces in a hard box
|Optional Diamond Grit||6#, 16#, 36#, 60#, 80#, 120#, 180#, 220#|
|Optional Metal Bond||extremely soft, very soft, soft, medium soft, hard, and very hard|
|Optional Packaging||6 or 9 pieces per box|
|Optional Painting Color||High light or Matt, common colors are: orange, yellow, red, black, purple and blue|
|Other services||OEM/ODM service is available, such as logo engraving(free), painting color(free), and etc.|