Redi Lock Bush Hammer Head With 5 Lines Carbide Teeth
Floor grinders are widely used for grinding different floors, like granite floor, marble floor, concrete floor, terrazzo floor, etc. When equipped with bush hammer tools, they can also be used for making the bush-hammered finish on the floors, removing painting marks, producing non-slip surface, etc. Sunny Superhard Tools developed all kinds of bush hammer heads for different floor grinders, such as Husqvarna grinder, HTC grinder, Lavina grinder, etc.
With a redi-locked back, this BHH2 bush hammer head is designed to be used on Husqvarna floor grinder. We use 5 line type carbide teeth on the bush hammer roller to get a “comma finish” on the stone floor and concrete floor. High quality of the components & Reasonable design of the bush hammer roller ensures its high performance.
- redi lock bush hammer head for Husqvarna floor grinders.
- 5 line type carbide teeth for creating “comma finish” on the floors.
- High quality of tungsten carbide teeth ensures its top performance.
- Dustproof design of the bush hammer roller lengthens its lifespan.
- Good packaging & fast delivery.
Redi lock bush hammer heads for husqvarna floor grinders: