300mm Rotary Bush Hammer Plate For Bush-Hammering Stone Slabs
Be equipped on automatic bush hammering machine, rotary bush hammer plate is an efficient tool for making bush-hammered profiles on the surface of granite slabs, marble slabs and other stone slabs. The function part – tungsten carbide, is the key for bush hammer tools. Different shapes of tungsten carbides make different profiles. There are several common carbide types: point type, triangular pyramid type, line type, planetary type, and knurling type. They look like as follows:
This 300mm rotary bush hammer plate is assembled with 6 heads. Each head uses 45 pieces of 4.7mm “point” type carbide, for medium bushhammering. To ensure the high performance, Sunny Superhard Tools uses high quality of YG8 carbide on our bush hammer tools. The structure of our bush hammer rollers is reasonable and dustproof, which lengthens its lifespan.
- Designed to be used on automatic grinding machine, for texturing the surface of stone slabs efficiently.
- 300mm rotary bush hammer plate with 6 heads.
- Each head contains 45 carbide teeth.
- 4.7mm point type carbide teeth for medium bushhammering.
- Reasonable & dustproof structure of the bush hammer roller.
- High productivity & long lifetime.
Exploded Drawing of Sunny Bush Hammer Head (45 Teeth)