Special Designed 30 Carbide Teeth Bush Hammer Roller Suppliers
The carbide teeth are the function part of a bush hammer tool. It will be constantly worn as the work continues. There are 2 ways to solve the problem: one is to sharpen the teeth, and the other is to replace the bush hammer rollers.
As a professional bush hammer roller supplier in China, Sunny Superhard Tools recommend you to replace the rollers instead of sharpening the teeth. When buying bush hammer tools, you can store some extra bush hammer rollers for replacement. The 2 reasons as follow:
- It’s much more convenient & economical for making the replacement than sharpening the teeth.
- What’s more, sometimes, if some of the carbide teeth are cracked, the cracked teeth can’t be sharpened.
The bush hammer roller in this page comes in 30 pieces of 4.7mm carbide teeth. The unique layout of the carbide teeth results in a special finish. High quality of YG8 carbide teeth ensures its high performance. Non-slip design of the structure lengthens its lifespan.
- Bush hammer roller of 30 carbide teeth for replacement.
- Premium 4.7mm YG8 carbide teeth ensure its high performance.
- The unique layout of the carbide teeth results in a special bush-hammered finish.
- Reasonable design of the roller structure improves its lifetime.
We also provide bush hammer head(bush hammer roller + support blocks) for replacement.