Redi Lock Husqvarna Bush Hammer Head With 4.7mm Carbides
When we need to make a non-slip surface on the concrete floor, terrazzo floor, or other stone floors, to use floor grinders with bush hammer tools is the right choice. Different brands of floor grinders need different types of bush hammer tools. Sunny Superhard developed all kinds of bush hammers to fit your machines.
For Husqvarna floor grinders, redi lock bush hammer heads can be used. Redi lock system makes it easy to be installed, and you can choose different types of carbides to get different finishes(like “point type”, “line type”, “electroplated type”, etc.). This BHH1 redi lock husqvarna bush hammer head uses 30 pieces of 4.7mm carbides. The unique layout of the carbides results in a special finish. High quality of 4.7mm YG8 carbides ensures its high performance. Dust-proof design of the roller improves its lifespan.
- Redi lock type bush hammer heads for Husqvarna floor grinders.
- Used for making non-slip surface on the floor or removing coatings.
- 4.7mm premium YG8 carbides ensure its high performance.
- Dust-proof design of the roller lengthens its lifespan.
- The unique layout of carbides results in a specific finish.