300mm Rotary Stone Bush Hammer Plate With 15 Teethed Heads
The bush-hammered surface also called “litchi” surface, as it just looks like the surface of the “litchi”. It is a rough finish on the surface of concrete and stones. Unlike the flamed surface, the bush-hammered surface is made by bush hammer tools, through tapping on the surface of the stone constantly. According to the source of power, bush hammer tools can be divided into 2 categories: bush hammer tools by hand and by machines. Nowadays, for making bush-hammered surface on stone slabs, we mainly use automatic grinding machines with bush hammer plates. It is much more efficient and economical.
This 300mm rotary stone bush hammer plate is equipment with 5 bush hammer heads. Each head has 15 pieces of 4.7mm “point type” tungsten carbide teeth. Tungsten carbide is the function part of a bush hammer tool, and it is vital. Low-quality carbides will be easily cracked when grinding. High-quality carbides provide high performance and long lifespan. Sunny Superhard Tools uses premium YG8 tungsten carbide to ensure the high quality of our bush hammer plates.
- 300mm rotary stone bush hammer plate for automatic grinding machines.
- High quality 4.7mm YG8 carbide teeth is used.
- Dust-proof design of the bush hammer rollers lengthens its lifespan.
- 15 carbide teeth of each head result in the different bush-hammered surface.
- Good packaging and fast delivery.
Exploded Drawing of Sunny Bush Hammer Head (30 Teeth)